Change is difficult, You Deserve to Succeed
You were doing great, losing weight, feeling better, then it slowed down and stopped.
I had my first stall about a month after surgery. My bariatric team gave me lots of tips and I shook up my routine and started to change habits.
My stall ended with a 10 pound weight loss over 10 days.
I was shocked. After analysing what I had changed I adjusted my habits and the weight did start to slide off.
During a stall shaking your routine and looking at making small changes to your habits can make a difference.
You are worth more
- What works for one person does not work for everyone
- Our bodies get used to routines in food and activities, they are efficient machines
- Habits are hard to break, small habits can be changed in 30 days, some take longer
How this course can help you?
- It will help you to look at your routine and make healthy adjustments that you may be surprised and very happy with
- Help you not to feel overly hungry
- Start to live the life you imagine you would at a “normal” size
A Bonus for You
As a bonus you will also get:
- Making healthy choices meditation
- Affirmation to use daily
- Are you addicted to sugar checklist
- Relationship with food assessment
Why can I help you?
I have trained adults around the world for over 20 years. For over 10 of those I was morbidly obese, trying diet after diet.
After surgery a bit of weight came off but that soon slowed and stopped. My Bariatric team helped me to shake up my routine which changed my weight loss, from that I have developed this program to help you to shake up your routine and to start to form healthy habits.
If I can do it, you can as long as you put in the work, you will get results.
There are no reviews yet.